The Bravilor Bonamat Esprecious is a fully automatic espresso machine. It prepares all coffee specialities such as coffee crème and café au lait, using freshly ground beans; this is also known as the “bean-to-cup” method. The Esprecious is available in four models. They can be extended with various accessories to meet specific needs.
Fully automatic machine
Research shows that 46% of all espresso machines sold worldwide in 2013 were of the fully automatic type. This shows that people chose a fully automatic machine over a traditional espresso machine because it consistently produces a superb cup of coffee, prepares the coffee quickly and has a small footprint. In addition, service and maintenance are easier and can be carried out from the front of the machine. To sum up: fully automatic machines give great results and are easy to use and operate!
A perfect espresso must meet high standards, especially in the brewing process where high pressure is required to intensify the flavour. The Esprecious is made of high- quality materials such as stainless steel to meet these demanding requirements.
- Intuitive touchscreen control for easy operation.
- Double dispensing outlet for serving two cups simultaneously.
- Accepts all sorts of coffee beans (including decaf).
- Automatic rinsing system to optimise the in-cup quality.
- Day/cumulative counter data for exporting into a spreadsheet.
- Separate hot water tap for tea and soup.
- Unique hot water system to reduce scaling.
- Video, audio and image possibilities to advertise/ communicate on the touchscreen display.
- Pay per cup system (coin mechanism).
- High canister to store 2.4 kg of coffee beans.
- Garbage shoot to allow more capacity for coffee grounds.
- Cabinet to accommodate a large waste bin and store necessities such as cups, sugar and creamer sticks.
The Bravilor Bonamat Esprecious is a fully automatic espresso machine. It prepares all coffee specialities such as coffee crème and café au lait, using freshly ground beans; this is also known as the “bean-to-cup” method.